May 21, 2013, primary ballot
The May 21, 2013, primary ballot in Philadelphia is still in flux as of 2/19/2013. As information becomes available, we will post it here.
Judicial contests for the primary have been finalized as of 2/192013.
Statewide Judicial Contests:
- Supreme Court: no vacancy
- Superior Court: 1 vacancy,
- Commonwealth Court: no vacancy
Philadelphia Judicial Contests
- Court of Common Pleas: 6 vacancies
- Municipal Court: 3 vacancies
- Traffic Court: 3 vacancies (as of 3/12/13, two Republicans and 38 Democrats submitted petitions)
Ballot Questions (still in flux, see links on the left side of the page)
Other Philadelphia Contests
- District Attorney (as of 3/12/13, Danial Alvarez (R) and R. Seth Williams (D) have submitted petitions)
- City Controller (as of 3/12/13, Terrence Tracy (R), Alan Butkovitz, (D), Brett Mandel (D), Mark Zecca (D) and Michael Williams (D) have submitted petitions)