Meeting of Phila City Commissioners Wednesday December 5, 2012
Place: 520 North Delaware Avenue (Riverview, enter on Spring Garden), 6th Floor
- Open with Public Comment
- Old Business: Greg Irving, Admnistrator, Election Day Report
- New Business: Proposals from Commissioner Stephanie Singer
- (added after official agenda closed) Provisional Ballot Custody
- (added after official agenda closed) Certification of 2012 General Election
Results of the meeting
There were some public comments, including:
- There should be a public comment period at the end of the meeting.
- There were problems in polling places with multiple divisions, as people often didn't know which table to go to.
- City Commissioners should hold an open meeting at City Hall to hear from voters
- City Commissioners should make public their calendars so that the public knows how they spend their time
- There was an incident in 19/17 where two people stated to the Judge of Election that they were from the voting machine company and needed access to the back of the voting machines. The Judge of Elections made them leave.
Mr. Gregory Irving presented a draft report on the November 6, 2012 election.
There was no action on any of the five proposals introduced by Commissioner Singer.
An Executive Session was announced for 2pm. The reason for the session was not given.